Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Problem + Issues x Insomnia = Narcolepsy

Whether some of you may or may not have known....the past month or month and a half, I've had a case of sleeplessness insomnia. And some mild cases of narcolepsy during the day. Which problems in my life, off stage (financial and personal) have contributed to. 

But this set of issues spans all the way back from my late H.S. yrs into my early college yrs.
since H.S., I've been up many late nights due to issues with school (some procrastination and fear of being unprepared b4 and during my classes, which go hand in hand) and keeping a stable job to attain my desires and needs financially. 

I realize the things I have and will continue to describe may or may not mirror someone elses life problems, issues, or dilemmas. But I'm not trying to compare.

Of course when I started college, all the stereotypical things any college student has to endure made themself present to me. (financial aid, grants, adjusting to different form of schedule from previous yrs. pockets begging for change....etc.) And that was back in 2006.

Fast forward 2 yrs later and some months...Land lord issues (that made things very stressful, which stem back to about a decade, give or take) plus my previous school "releasing" me because of academic issues and standards. My own girl, or so I thought, dismissed me with no warning and ignored every form of communication I could think of...an unexpected blow. That's hard for me to admit, stung me. (even though we were cool for almost 1yr an 1/2) Not to mention a recent accident at home inolving a unstable ceilling in my room falling in on me. On a F'n Friday the 13th no less!! (you tell me if all this wasn't enough to build tension for a brotha to lose his sanity and go ape...)

But I digress, one of the only few positive things to come out of my sleeplessness, is that I'm writing more. If its God's will and me do my part I'll be putting an album and book or too out via all this pen/pencil pushing in the near future. And steady but surely, getting things back on track. And to the person who maybe reading this, somewhere telling me to suck it up and move on...you know what you can do with your lips and my rear end.

The Narcolepsy still comes and goes. And the insomia is also starting to fall back. It has been a trying past 2 and 1/2 yrs for me.  But I've realized I could not be here like many, though I am.
And i'll continue to be as long as I remember that Jesus and Poetry is my savior. (P.I.M.S.)

1 comment:

Ms.Prose said...

But I digress, one of the only few positive things to come out of my sleeplessness, is that I'm writing more........

I like this... when you write you are soo liberated ... <3 Keep writing abe!