Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is this F'd up to you too...?

Recently I got word from a friend that use to live in this part of Ohio, that her brother was murdered by two gun men he knew. But didn't see coming till it was too late. Right in front of his wife, children and other sister who was with him at the time. Its sad to see the "brutus complex" as I call it, still alive in a vicious cycle of betayal in this day an age. I feel for my friend and her families trials & tribulations right now. And I pray for them. A link to the news article and live news report of the incident are below.

http://10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/08/19/story_london.html?sid=102






No comments: