Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time 2 make due...

Peace my people,


I write this last blog of '09 during the last 10 mins of the year. Its been a very trying year for me. With finding out my school temp. dismissed me. Came to the unruly conclusion that A woman I thought I knew and had a relationship with turned into a beautiful disaster love affair that left some 3rd degree burns on my heart. And one of the most unfortunate highlights of my year being, when the ceiling of my own room fell in on me.


It wasn't until I decided to check out a spot in here in Brooklyn for an open mic. At Soule Restaurant that I hit a turning point back in late July. The energy and the love of the new additions to my poetic family helped give me the strength to make it to this point. And the new recognition for and of my work made my soul smile. Though still no love in my life, my blood and literary fam did a lot for me.

I'll make this blog a short one. And finish by saying, thank God for guiding the right kind of people in my life when I needed it. I look forward to positive and prosperous new yr .and decade ahead.

No comments: