Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, January 25, 2010

Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN!! R U eady...?

Its the final countdown to poet Rock (Brooklyn)!! Tomorrow night, Jan. 26th 113 Franklin st. Green point Brooklyn. its show time! Are you gone rep and show up to support your lost son BK...? I'm gone set it off in the only way I know how...honestly. ;) Also feat. Heavy Pennies, Coole High, The 1shante and Tracie Josephine. I'll hope to see many familiar faces as well as much more new ones. Lets Rock Brooklyn!!! Buyaka!Buyaka! BUH BUH! BUH! BUH! BUH! Lol. My bad. Thats just the Crown heights in me coming out. ;)



tix,Poet Rock,NYC,Brooklyn,Spoken word,R&B/Soul,Funk,Live,show,poetry,Mic,Honest Abe,Dtruth,Truth Commission Movement

No comments: