Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Its About Love (Working title. May change and a W.I.P.)

Understand, me wanting to show you
how much my aura is burning to make your soul cum
the essence of our grandparents love.
Squirt the knowledge all down my erect mental shaft.
Leave the sticky remenance of how a man should rapture your being as a whole...

Goddess, that "teach me" how to love song by Musiq was written about us.
I can talk all the shit in world about sexual prowess,
conquering your lioness energy,
making discs in your spine quake from my back shots;
leaving back shocks, with these strokes of genious
I'm delivering.

But if there's no more than a animalistic connection...
you just getting the hack sex of
undeserving dick demons of past
fucked the shit out of you;
So is wanting more than filling the God given bowling ball holes of you so wrong...?

No comments: