Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NaPoWriMo 2/30 The Healing


It started with a cough....
like most cases of sickness that burn through brown skins from within.
The copper tone of bullet chills and Cat claw rakes my throat with soreness,
makes swallowing harder then an olympic record to beat.
Bitter sweet really I have to choke on.

Losing my ability to speak on some level was comforting.
Having everyone and they mama getting at me trying to force a response...
My waiter voice just couldn't serve their demanding restaurant conversation.
The retching left a unholy salty taste in my mouth that seemed all to familiar.
Like being struck by lighting twice in the same spot.
stomach boiling the unsanitary notions of health deferred with no turning back.

My head, chest, arms and legs felt branded with an iron on the wrong fabric setting.
So hot yet cold as winter snow.
And the beat goes on....
of an unsteady heart rhythm
this is not normal.
No, this is not normal.
Was it something I ate, drink, or hand I shook.
A surface I touched germ solicited mind going on and on like the babbling Brook on riddlin.

Forgot to follow these guidelines of health.
So now could I be paying the ultimate price...?
I think Thrice bout the things I could've done different in my life.
But still with no regrets.
What woman I didn't treat right enough or birthdays I forgot
This is a shot of reality given by Dr. Life.
The bill will be the death certificate and receipt my toe tag.
But maybe its paronoia exaggeration on my part.

I mean it wounsld suck unwashed monkey balls to go this way.
The healing I'm looking for could come before I know it
Heard in passing convo my mom saying a stomach virus going around.
So simple home remedies could do the trick...
Then I started getting dizzy on the way to the bathroom with a crick in my walk.
Managed to shut the door and b4 I knew it...
more than have of what was consumed during the day was on the floor. smh.
And that was the first round.
After I sat down for a minute,
My gut and my head where in a fight to the finish.

No, did not consume any alcohol in the past 72 hrs.
Just felt an urgency to find the answer to this case in the current 24, Jack Bour.
Always felt like Wolverine from the X-men growing up.
Whether a minor or major injury, the Healing would be almost instant.
Though when it came to my heart, that factor was resistant.
I find it intriguing that some sudden ailments and illness would reveal all this.

Found myself somehow being able to write this monologue of mental misery.
Physically broken down temporarily but never fully broken
Considering my health plight one of God's tough love tokens to become stronger on this ride.
While residing in staggering thoughts of love, live, struggle, strife...

The Healing only comes when you decide to make it come..for you.
Without hesitation...
The precipitation of content will rain down on me like SWV.
soaking into the future I'll determine.
Hit ya in ya chest like a shot of burbon, wit no ice.
Then the truth shines
Say to yourself, "Vicotry will be mine!"
Just know that an iodine of words and actions can heal all wounds...from the right person.




Abraham "Honest Abe" Benjamin
© 2012

No comments: