Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday, August 11, 2013

NAPOWRMO-3 BREAKING THE CAST






I sometimes thought I'd break b4 being broke on going broke. Starting out in pieces not wholey speaking

unholy of my surroundings. Playing a new role with unauthodox voice and diction my confliction with words

became a Godly addiction.

But there had to be a production road where a wandering soul like mine could leave lyrical dope fiend track

marks of his existence. Discovering this gift of verse turned into a corpse with lil resistance to a hearse  my

trifecta helped me rehearse my mental medicine manufactured to mend masses....

As days pass with funky farts from fat asses swiftness

Cant deny I almost had multiple suicidal strokes,

Getting high off my own supply...

Looked at as a characticer of character never wanted to be born to play. So how can I escape...

My dad always told me my future was in my hands

The ball was in my court to determine how far I could go. But I've been trying to break this cast filled pain

pill narcotics society gave me since 13 y/o.

See, since my my mother nature gave me the script to act out puberty, there was no looking back....

Pimp smacking this gig in life for 13 years

But the scenes of Trial & Tribulations half treated me like its hoe. From when two thugs tried to rob me

across the st from the Brooklyn Museum on a cold winter night in 2004. Then, how my physical insecurities

made it hard to be Naked and HARD in front a woman at 26...losing out on love.

To my fear of success had me dropping college courses,

Out side forces I couldn't see

Having me cop a plea giving in to stress of a prosecutor named, "Depression" one of my many antagonists in

If you think my self destruction wasn't far way...

Then you'd only be half right.

The fight and battle for recognition had only begun.

Took me slamming against lyrical juggernauts and skywalkers on stages....

putting poetic magnums to mine and their domes for better pay

Starting as a noone paying dues to be a someone.

Honestly, I began being Abel to redefine my mind by the end of 2012.

Breaking the cast of this shy, keep to myself introverted demeanor making moves redeeming AB.

So the almighty casted a new love interest, Debbie.

A new guiding light I gladly learned new life lines to survive working with.

And  allow a truth to speak so my people can...just listen...use my words as the piston instead of getting

pissed on by the powers that be.

Need to continue breaking the CAST

Of our prison cells we confined  behind the bars spit.

Breaking the Cast, the media type casts of us valued as shit on a stick...

Breaking the CAST, that makes you believe your environment premeditates the success you get.

Breaking the CAST, where a man like myself tries time and time again, failing and rather then see regret

To learn from it!


“Honest Abe” Abraham Benjamin [© 2013]

No comments: