Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, November 9, 2009

Dtruth Finally speaks...in Brooklyn!!


Well, Its been a little while. But its finally within less than 24 hrs. away!! If you didn't know, since beginning my performance stint in poetry/spoken word 3 yrs. ago. I've performed many times over the tristate metro area. Featured in almost every borough....except Brooklyn. Now I've performed numerous time in BK over the years. But the long awaited chance was answered when The Perch cafe(in Park slope) reached out to me for an opportunity to their feature for Nov. 10th installment of the Literary reading series.

After a week or so of back n forth emails about the specifics, it was finalized a few weeks back. So as of tomorrow evening, from 7pm-8:30pm w/open mic following me; Dtruth will set you free @ The Perch!! Feel free to come through and experience me in a way and type of openness you could never get the chance to see again. If you've never seen one of my performances in Brooklyn b4...this may be the best one yet!! :-)

So if you will please check the flyer below and come through with a friend or two to hear me bless you the a gift that God gave me. B-)


brooklyn,brooklyn's lost son,Perch cafe,park slope,literary,reading,performance,poetry,spoken word,Honest Abe,unlocked thoughts

Oh yea. and don't forget to check my interview on BTR this afternoon @ 5pm-7pm.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/desarray-A call in # 347-326-9584

No comments: