Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Long time no spit....

Its been a while since I've seen or gotten the chance to grace the stage at Ashford & Simpsons Famous Sugar bar in NYC. Not a venue I visit often, but have enjoyed the times I had there. Well...the long wait is over. And I've been asked by a cool down to earth brotha I've come to know, who goes by the artist name "Cream" i won't blow his gov. up. Lol. To return and perform in the Soul of the City concert series. Feat. Jazz/saxophonist, Curtis Haywood. Along with other familiar faces I get to see again.

If you live in the NY/tristate area, and free on Nov. 28th, please feel free to come down and enjoy a great evening of Jazz music and spoken word to touch your mind and soul the way it should be.


soul of the city,concert series,Sugar Bar,NYC,Honest Abe,truth commission movement,Curtis Haywood,live,spoken word,Jazz,saxophone


No comments: