Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Top 10 reasons you shouldn't talk about how long someone takes in the bathroom (especially when they can hear you outside the door)

1. You should know better and...shut the F' up.

2. Do you got next...? If so, learn some damn patience!! especially if you just gotta pee!! Hold it damn it! And if you gotta weak bladder, and you a dude...get your stuff checked Mofo!

3. Do you even care...? I mean, how would you feel if someone did that to you or a relative of yours in a public place...? not so justifyable.

4.Who the hell are you to judge...? So it only took you what...5...10 mins. to bless the bowl and you were done. Just like that. You didn't take that long. So, what,now you want a f'n medal...?!

5. Did it ever occur to you that its not a smart idea to talk about this person doing they
do..do...especially when they can hear your ass right outside the damn door?! Numb nuts.

6. When was there a time limit put on how long a man/woman's bowel movements should last...? So you the parceling God I see.

7. I should leave the door open a little just out of spite to give you something to complain about.

8. I'm surprised you can't do nothing better with your time beside talk trash while someone is taking a Dukie...I don't know.....unless there is its the only toilet occupied and you have no choice but to...whats that word again..? Oh yea, WAIT!!

9. You have no idea what this person ate. Coulda been lasagna, with extra cheese, for lunch and beef stew for dinner, not to mention maybe bacon and eggs for breakfast. So this indivisual s could be really, UNLOADING something awful in that bowl.(a.k.a having the "Bubble Guts") So I dare you to go in there and try to get them off of there, with all your friggin complaining. I swear, I swear...you will regret it!!

10. If it was me, that you were talking about. And I know you and I know your voice. The next time I was in a room or vehicle alone with you....I'd lock all the doors. Make sure the AC is turned off. Any fans too if around. Close and lock all windows. And while in there with you, I'd say, "Remember that time you were talking about someone stinking up the place in the bathroom; and you didn't know or think they could hear you...? Well, that someone was, me!! And I heard every word you said." Then next, strap or tie you to a chair; cause I knew my bubble guts was coming because I chose what I ate, just for this moment...go right near your face and unleash, "THE SILENCER". Just let it marinate and engulf the room. While sticking around just to watch you suffer. And hey, I can stand the stench of my own stink.
Question is, can you....? LMAO!!!

No comments: