Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Untitled New Erotica




Can you...can you pass me your pussy cup,
so I can sip the Sugar Honey Ice Tea from your clitoris...?
I'm seeing the potential in the aura of your scent
When your soul smiles at me;

Fuck cupid and his arrows.
His shots are no good
in making our bond stick-y...
you need a mental fucking from me
Busting nuts in your 3rd eye
from this slick dic-ture.

I know you want my finger in your ass.
That'l make your moans in my ear greater.
Its ok to cum a lil in your panties now.
Just know, like Jesus,
the 2nd cuming will be a blessing later.

Blasphemus tongue I posses.
You have to admit, sin tastes diabetes sweet
when a dose of you is ingested;
please Goddess, malest me with your eyes.
Rodeo my dick to death with mama africa jymbay thighs

Your oasis of life,
makes this tree grow like no other;
so my babies feel destined to swim...
in your still waters...

Allow this motion in your ocean to continue getting you sprung.
lets go tit for tat with these lubricated emotions in the air.
stroke my soul beneath my waist til its lotion of love moisterizes
the prize you seek in hand.
My mission isn't complete though.

See, I know your far from a virgin,
but I can tell that blackberry cherry needs its essence released again
like the first time.
the way it still grins temptation towards me.
Your eyes and fingers give me direction
Oh damn this erection of solace growing again
almost the 2nd time for you to say hello to my lil friend.

Lay there while we help release the liquid frustration of your day
ease the tension in your spine reclining from the excercise of switched positions
As Objective after objective reach one after another:



-keep you aroused {Check}
-make sure you stay wet {Check}
-While I'm conducting this symphony of passion on ya body from the waist down,
working my way up...you continue providing background vocals {Check}

-Don't stop making magic happen in this room with you till your cup runneth over so many times,
damn a towel; We gone need a mop on stand by...almost there



The pulsation pattern I can hear from your hole's foundation of sticky bounties gives me a sign
that your ready...to..drown me with your sorrows all over ONE...MORE...TIME!!!! *breathes heavy*






-“Honest Abe” Abraham Benjamin [© 2011]

No comments: