Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Going 4 Gold ('G' Miners) (Honest Abe and Verbal Artisan collab)


 When you CUM for me...
I want my dick to feel like a homeless man
Getting hit with the 2nd coming of Hurricane Katrina
Because its been that damn long since it felt this clean by your juices.

Splish splash and drip drip from my tip
I need throbbing clit and penis slayer coochie lips to drown my shit.
But I know sticky rewards can't be reaped with out putting work in it Slow...and HARD...
b4 picking up the pace horse racing my black stallion in through your track.
Now bring it back...

Back to when lips locked left you with back shocks b4 the back shots.
Back to the thought of a grin lead to the thought of me in...you with a purpose
Back to a time when letting go of inhibitions and exhibitionist contorted positions to toe curling sessions come...
made u CUM..4..ME...
Back to change and the melody of momentum we sent out to universe together
 no other man could conqueringly curse.
But...that's...wishful thinking yet to be real.
So lets just return back to sinking into the kinking.

What we'll be making won't be just a love affair or fuck affair
Though will be fucking in the air.
No chairs, stairs, ladders, kitchen counters will be off limits.
And apparatuses always fit the grinding regiment.
show me why your head game gives new meaning to the term "Contact Sport" in the fellatio part of these sexual Olympics.
Pass that pussy cup of life so I can earn this destined cunnulinguistics championship you've held just for...me.

See, what's been torturing me since we met is
the potent pine-sol penetration scent tones couldn't help myself to be drawn to.
From temptress brown eyes and wealthy thick thighs plus the convo
gave me a mental and physical erection that can't be sized up.
the rush of blood flow had me ready to GO...IN!!

Trying to hold back my gutterish grin...
Like how soon will it be till a tote of you gets me lifted
Put preaching to practice
allowing me to knock the stuffing out ya muffin and break box springs on the mattress
Wondering if all the licks, tongue tricks, and the insurance of penile endurance...
will make you 5 finger discount the humanity out your black hole into bed sheets...when I'm not around.
I'd figure that's the kinda ground and pounding that's hard....to be found these days.

Prove me wrong if there's doubt and I'm just BS'n your Psyche.
I'm lucky you ain't look me up and down thinking to your self,

"Should I really F' with him...?
 I mean who knows where he dirty ding-a-ling done been...?"

And I'd be wanting to find the same thing bout your kitty kat with out using my lie DICK-tector.
Give me honey B affection
While searching for the "G" sector to ooze that combs nectar
expose the pleasure principle that Ms. Jackson 4got
We already hot to trot for each other
Ain't no stopping us now...
We on the move.
not trying to be smooth...
So how bout we create a groove in the bedroom wall with your ass
lasting longer than the ones in your weave..?
There's a whole world of pain, pressure and pleasure
I'm sure don't wanna miss out on with you.







Verbal:


WITH NO QUESTION I’LL MAKE YOU OOZE FROM JUST A GLANCE
Your eyes will BEGIN TO dance once you see me COME OUT OF MY PANTS

Your heart will start palpitating when I APPROACH YOU
I’M A STAR PLAYER AND ONE HELL OF A COACH TOO
One taste of me will satisfy every sweet tooth

NO POSITION OFF LIMITS – ‘cause I’M very FLEXIBLE
I’LL DO A THREE SIXTY WHILE SITTIN ON YOU

I’M LIKE A DURAG, MURRAY’S GREASE AND A HARD BRUSH CAUSE I CREATE WAVES
I’LL HAVE YOUR EYES ROLLED BACK WITH YOU PRAYING TO GOD TO BE SAVED

HAVE YOU DAZED AND AMAZED LIKE THIS CHICK GOTTA BE AN ALIEN
CAUSE NO HUMAN ALIVE HAS MADE ME FEEL BETTER THAN no questionin’

I’M BETTER THAN THE BEST OF THEM
When I’m on top you gon feel like the pearlie gates you just entered in
With clenched teeth you gon give heads nods of approval like I really needed confirmation

I demand deep penetration… I command it
My pussy is the rim you got the ball - you better slam it
Tackle me - Ram it…

I don’t watch football, but I play the sport well - You better go deep or get placed on the sideline
‘cause I bring pure elation… you gon feel like you on cloud nine with your toes curled and chills ru nnin’ up your spine
your only answer is gon be YES when I ask if this dick is mine

my mind is insane
causing all type of neurological affects when I tap into your brain
you won’t even wanna change your bed sheets covered in cum stains
you gon want me to forever remain - you'll start considering your body tatted with my name

you’ll love how I become an actress and use your body as my stage
Don’t need no script or to be taught how to play

I guess you can call me a natural… it’s done effortlessly
I’m like a drug I create fiends, I’ll have your body craving for me

have you pleasantly reminiscing
the fullness of my lips and how I use them when kissing

the way I rotate my hips and move when switching positions
the way I arch my back you’d think I was a professional gold medal winning gymnast

you sure you ready for this
My clit is addictive I’ll have you like a trained pooch on command doin back flips

No comments: