Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Untitled love from the heart


There still is nothing like her Flo'essence....
That with no filter tells me when I'm on some Bull...
when I can't see it;
She sweats hot spring precipitation from her skin...
Launches lethal loogies of verbal affection..

And I catch infections of love making me
Gladly bedridden with a severe case of Happiness in my heart,
yet my mind...
Her loving comfort thoughts is this souls Sick bay. 

Together, we are the D & A brought in unison by God.
My God this woman...
Poetically inclined aura so potent should be illegal in 48 states...and a few countries. :-)
Re-sparks the fuel we need to continue Burning bright...

You don't know the sacredness of a real woman
Unless she has the power
to put ya Tri-fecta In its proper alignment!
I'm fine with this brown skin PISCES being of nature
Having a hold on me.

And I'm a Scorpio. 
So know our waters will never run dry.
As long as the universe supply's the endless...
Chakra wisdom desires to grow to absolution In the promise land we make.
Cause its all bout give and take.

Reciprocity begets reciprocity 
Through an Odyssey of honesty vernacular;
We are not broken on purpose.
But we are broke in on purpose.
See true lovers and friends know
how to dig beneath the surface of nervousness...
The shovel she wields on me...
Makes undertakers envy
I'm telling you...

Damn brick, wood, or steel houses 
With this woman,
I'm building something...
titanium....



-Honest Abe © 2013

1 comment:

D. Flo'essence said...

Awww love....this as you know is amazing! Obviously I'm biased but that bias could never shadow the lovliness of your pen <3