Copyright Protected 1.0

FreeCopyright.org Registered & Protected 
XUML-ALHA-3IPI-EY2M

Copyright Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts of a Proximity Mine in my chest

I haven't felt love the way a heart should.
The most cherished organ in the body.
Yet sometimes, feeling special is not common.
Alien to a universe of flesh,
cemented in an aging solar system of blood;
its gets hard to breath
when vessels clog,
from mankind killing me with chimeny tongues.

The life spans of my breathren
is no less precious,
but there is no longevity for a gift like me.
to dwell on depression from this borrowed existence.
Depression leads to false hope.
False hope leads to no hope,
and with out it faith is never born.

How can life for a nucleus of mamals
thrive with no support...
too many give up on the importance of
keeping me healthy,
when the truth is, with no me
the soul is on life support.
Me and the spirit must be
in unison of chakras;
my funeral is only 5 minutes away
from 2nd thoughts
so mind me so I can matter more.

There should be no excuse
why inanament objects supposedly
warm me with hot coal feelings
within winter night memories.
Too many reasons,
why a schitzo tone is conjured inside me
exploding 10 billion crimson tomorrows and yesterdays
at the same time!

If happiness is mathmatic,
I need a tutor to help find the right formula.
So sadness & pain stay my distant relatives...
Someone save the sanity of this
sorry sucker for security solace;
unlike Bill Withers,
I may not have anyone left to lean on
or do you have selective hearing..?


-Abraham ''Honest Abe"' Benjamin © Copyright 2011

No comments: